Art Instructor (Freelance )
- Conduct arts / crafts (painting, drawing, clay, etc. ) to schools and corporates on an assignment / project basis
- Conduct offsite art workshops / art inspired parties
- Preparing lesson plan when required
- At least a Diploma in Fine Arts or other related qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in teaching arts / crafts to children from pre-school level (3 years) onwards
- Must love children
- Passionate about teaching children
- Able to manage a classroom size of up to 25 children
- Prior experience in teaching international school / expat children (highly preferred)
- Initiative, patient, responsible and self-motivated
- Independent as well as a team player
- Able to work on weekend when required
- eRIS / PAL / AMIS-certified by MOE is preferred
Interested applicants, please sent your comprehensive resume with your latest photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your expected Hourly Rate.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.