Assistant / Art Instructor (Part Time / Freelance)
- Conduct arts / crafts (painting, drawing, clay, etc. ) to schools and corporates on an assignment / project basis
- Conduct art workshops / art parties in studio and offsite
- Preparing lesson plan when required
- Possess Art Certification / Diploma in Fine Arts or other related qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in teaching arts / crafts to children from pre-school level (3 years) onwards
- Must love children
- Passionate about teaching children
- Able to manage a classroom size of up to 25 children
- Prior experience in teaching international school / expat children (highly preferred)
- Initiative, patient, responsible and self-motivated
- Independent as well as a team player
- Able to work on weekend when required
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants, please sent your comprehensive resume with your latest photograph to email@example.com. Please include your expected Hourly Rate.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.